Need to bake some cookies but find yourself without butter? Or maybe trying to avoid it for other reasons? Either way, we’ve got you covered! You will find every great recipe you need below!
Get out your baking supplies and get scrolling through these amazing cookie recipes! Don’t forget that airtight container, unless of course, you are planning on eating them all right away (which may very well happen when you find your new favorite cookie recipe!)
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see my full disclosure for further information.
Don’t forget to pin for later:
Our Favorite Cookie Recipes without butter
1. Flourless, Oil Free, Gluten Free, Chocolate Chunk and Cranberry Soft Cookies: The perfect gluten-free, soy-free, flour-free, and sugar-free cookie for the health conscience family who still love delicious cookies!
2. No Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies: Need cookies, and you find out you have no butter? No problem! Grab your chocolate chips and a large bowl to make these butterless chocolate chip cookies if you are looking for the perfect cookie!
3. Vegan Tahini Cookies: These little cookies are keto-friendly and gluten-free. The cookie dough smells amazing and you can put that cookie sheet away because there is no baking required!
4. Coconut Oil Cookies: These melt-in-your-mouth cookies taste like shortbread but they’re made with coconut oil in place of butter. They’re easy to make, nutritious, and decadent.
5. Love Heart Biscuits: These love heart biscuits use coconut oil in place of butter and are great for all ages. Get out your baking tray because this beautiful no butter cookie recipe is great for Valentine’s Day or any other time!
6. Maple Walnut Cookies: These maple walnut cookies are quick and easy to make. They have crispy edges, chewy middles, and the right balance of sweet and salty flavors. If you love chewy cookies that are simple to make this is a great recipe!
7. Banana Oatmeal Coconut Cookies: These banana oatmeal coconut cookies are the perfect sweet treat. They’re also great if you have one lonely banana that’s been left in your fruit bowl. We make these in the morning and they never last long on the wire rack!
Also Check Out: Kid-Approved Banana Bread
8. Corn Flakes Cookie: This recipe for Corn Flakes Cookies is a super easy, light and crisp, meringue cookie made with corn flakes and a hint of vanilla.
#cornflakes #cookies #recipe #dessert #cereal
9. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies: These soft pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are fast and delicious. A perfect no butter cookie for fall, they are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
10. Chocolate Walnut Cookies: These flourless chocolate walnut cookies are light in calories and big on flavor! Like a gooey, crispy walnut brownie in cookie form. And they are made without flour, so they’re gluten-free. If you love chocolate cookies, I dare you to try letting these sit on the cooling rack before grabbing your first one!
11. Molasses Snaps: No butter here just a sweet, chewy and delicious cookie made with mashed potatoes!
12. Flourless Fudge Cookies: A cookie with no flour, no butter, and about a 100 calories each. Sound like catching a unicorn? Believe me it’s not! Fudgy and rich, you won’t miss the flour or butter in these chocolate flourless cookies!
13. No-Bake Protein Cookies: Leave that baking sheet in the cupboard because these no-bake cookies are super easy and fun to make. They are yummy, soft, will melt in your mouth and are one of the best cookies we’ve had in a while!
14. Peanut Butter Protein Cookies: Make these cookies with just 5 ingredients. They’re quick to make, chewy and delicious.
15. Carrot Cake Cookies Recipe: The chewy, nutty centers of these delicious carrot cake cookies make them an incredibly fun treat. They require olive oil, maple syrup, honey, and vanilla to bind the ingredients together and form soft cookies. Get out your vanilla extract and whole wheat flour and get making cookie balls!
16. Healthy Pumpkin Cookies Recipe: Peanut butter, pumpkin puree, and almond flour are the secrets to these moist pumpkin cookies. A dash of maple syrup adds some sweetness while a chocolate drizzle gives them a bittersweet finish.
17. Healthy Homemade Thin Mint Cookies: These Healthy Homemade Thin Mint Cookies taste just like the real deal! They are vegan, gluten-free, and irresistible. You won’t believe these are healthy! As far as amazing cookie recipes go, this one is a favourite!
18. Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies: These Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are packed with oats, peanut butter and plenty of nutrition. Enjoy them as a dessert or breakfast!
19. 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies: These 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are made with a few ingredients (no white sugar!) and make the best healthy treat for breakfast or dessert!
20. Breakfast Cookies: Cookies for breakfast – why not?! These soft, chewy Breakfast Cookies are a childhood dream come true. Loaded with oats and peanut butter for protein, flavored with maple syrup and vanilla for indulgence, here’s a healthy grab-and-go treat that you can enjoy whether you’re on your way to work or on your way to the couch.
21. Cinnamon Sweet Potato Breakfast Cookie: These 3 ingredient sweet potato cookies are delicious and easy to bake. The flavors of sweet potato and cinnamon make the perfect simple cookie.
22. Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies: These red velvet cake mix cookies with white chocolate chips are super tasty a d easy to make in just 15 minutes with 5 simple ingredients.
23. Cornflake Cookies: You won’t need any butter to make these sweet and crunchy no-bake peanut butter cornflake cookies. The easy recipe calls for cornflakes, peanut butter, sugar, vanilla, and corn syrup.
24. Easy Lemon Cake Mix Cookies: Are you a fan of tart and refreshing lemon cookies? If so, you will love these soft and chewy 3-ingredient lemon cookies!
25. Healthy Vegan Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies: Enjoy healthy cookies for breakfast with these Vegan Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies. Super chewy cookies are full of protein, fiber, and nutrients. Breakfast has never tasted so good.
26. 3 Ingredient Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies: The classic American cookie now with a gluten-free, vegan, grain-free, keto, & sugar-free recipe! These healthy 3-Ingredient Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies are so quick & easy to make and taste just like Grandma’s!
27. Chewy Gluten-Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies: Your favorite “healthy” cookies, now gluten-free, allergy-free, and vegan! These Chewy Gluten-Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are an easy dessert recipe to bake up any day of the week when the craving for a sweet snack hits!
28. Peanut Butter Blossoms: The healthiest peanut butter blossoms you’ll find! Made with peanut flour, these cookies are not only gluten-free and vegan, but grain-free as well! A perfect healthy dessert to tame your craving!
29. Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie: The classic chocolate chip cookie with the protein punch of quinoa. Healthy, gluten-free, vegan, quinoa chocolate chip cookies that will fool anyone into thinking they’re eating a decadent dessert. These homemade chocolate chip cookies will leave you wanting more and definitely call for a double batch!
30. Raw Rose Hips Cookies: The perfect holiday to bake cookies! Some people enjoy this tradition, but others might find it tedious and unrewarding.
31. Amaretti Cookies: These homemade amaretti cookies are a simple take on these classic Italian biscuites. They are sweet, chewey, naturally dairy and gluten free and very morish!
32. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies: These pumpkin cookies are made with simple, flavorful fall ingredients and a hint of chocolate!
33. Oatmeal Protein Cookies: These Oatmeal protein cookies are easy, vegan, & gluten-free! Using peanut butter, flax, & cinnamon, they make a yummy, & healthy breakfast option!
34. Vegan Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies: Easy vegan almond flour cookies with only 3 ingredients! This gluten free shortbread is healthy, oil free, crispy and buttery (without using actual butter)
35. 3 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies: These vegan peanut butter cookies have only 3 ingredients and are incredibly easy to make! They are gluten free, have no egg, no refined sugar and use only common pantry ingredients.
36. Vegan Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies: These Vegan Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies require no refrigeration and are so soft and chewy (even after a few days, if they last that long!). They use coconut instead of butter and are incredibly delicious.
37. Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies: There is something special about Meringue Cookies, and making them more simple (while still absolutely delicious) is a wonderful thing!
We hope you have found some recipes that have got you excited to get baking! Hopefully your parchment paper, mixing bowls, and baking trays are already out and ready to go! We would love to see which recipe you chose! If you have a little bit more time follow us on Instagram and tag us (@momofkids) to show us what you made!