Do you need a heartfelt Christmas card? Maybe forgot a card and need a last-minute solution? There is nothing better than a quick and easy, but oh-so-personal hand-colored card!
Let’s Get Festive with Printable Coloring Christmas Cards!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
The holiday season is upon us! Whether you are in a last-minute scramble or looking for ways that your kids can take control of the Christmas cards this year, printable cards are a favorite solution.
Not only do they take the place of traditional cards and save money, but they replace cards with a keepsake that can be cherished for years to come. As an added bonus, they will also keep your kiddos busy while you tackle the rest of your Christmas to-do list (or even just cook dinner!).
PIN FOR WHEN IT’S TIME TO COLOR:
We absolutely love Christmas craft activities, and there are some beautiful Christmas cards on our Christmas Crafts for Kids list, but these alternatives are quick and easy, do not require anything other than the paper they are printed on and some crayons, and do not require parental support! They are a great way to make your own Christmas cards.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see my full disclosure for further information.
Why printable Christmas coloring cards?
We love printable Christmas coloring cards because they are:
- Free (and save you money!)
- Simple and straightforward
- More personal than store-bought greeting cards
- A personal keepsake for family members to keep
- Perfect for coloring fans
- You can use the same design over and over again!
- Fun for kids of all ages
- A perfect activity for the entire family
We have spent many hours coloring and have rounded up our favorite free printable Christmas cards so you can send some beautiful cards to family members!
We absolutely love Christmas crafts, and there are some beautiful Christmas cards on our Christmas Crafts for Kids list, but nothing beats the ease of Printable Coloring Christmas Cards. They are quick and easy, do not require anything other than the paper they are printed on and some pencil crayons or crayons, and do not require parental support so you will have more time to do other things!
How to use Printable coloring Christmas Cards
- Download the pdf file for your chosen Chritmas cards
- Print your cards to your printer
- Make sure your ink is dry
- If you have chosen foldable Christmas cards, fold along the lines as specified
- Get your supplies ready and get coloring!
OUR FAVORITE coloring SUPPLIES:
Printable Coloring Christmas Cards
1. No-fuss Printable Coloring Christmas Cards – These are simple and straightforward, designed to be easy to make (just print and fold!) and fun for your kiddos to color. Buy yourself some quiet moments, and save yourself some money on greeting cards! Grab these free printable coloring Christmas cards, some crayons, and let your kids work their magic!
2. Printable Christmas Coloring Cards for Kids – These are such sweet Christmas card templates. They are perfect for kids, full of candy canes, Santa Claus, and Christmas Tree pictures. (via Budget Friendly Family)
3. Christmas Coloring Cards – We absolutley love these cards and their adorable pictures! Our favorite is the snowglobe pictured below! (via Crafts by Amanda)
4. Printable Christmas Coloring Cards for Kids & Adults – We love these cards. They are a bit more complicated by design, making them perfect for older kids and adults. (via Homeschool of One)
5. 3D Christmas Tree Card – We absolutely love this! It’s an awesome way to fit some STEAM into your Christmas card activities! You’ll get to color and build a 3D standing Christmas Tree Card in this fun activity for kids. (via Steam Powered Family)
While you’ve got your coloring supplies out, grab our free Christmas coloring pages (22 FREE pages!).
And another fun bonus…
If you would like something that you don’t need to color and is super unique, check this out:
Have so much fun exploring all of the printable coloring Christmas cards options! And don’t forget to check out our 51 Best Christmas Crafts for Kids for your next crafting session!