Valentine’s Day is such a fun day to spend with our family, showing one another how much we love them! But Mom still needs some down time!
If you are looking for a few fun activities that help support some quiet moments, look no further!
We love Valentine’s Day in our house. We are ALWAYS looking for ways to celebrate our love for one another and to take time to focus on our relationship. Not that we need an excuse, but Valentine’s Day certainly gives us a good one!
Despite how much I LOVE spending time with my kiddos, cooking, crafting, reading, and playing games, I ALWAYS appreciate when they have some independent activities to spark their interest and help me find a few quiet minutes in the day.
If you are also looking for a few quiet moments in your day, grab the free printable package below!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see my full disclosure for further information.
We usually do all sorts of fun things, from baking all of the heart-shaped treats, to making all of the heart-shaped crafts, but I also love the quiet moments that come with printable activities!
- Lunchbox Love Notes (pre-done and blank!)
- Valentine’s Day Decoder Activity
- Valentine’s I Spy Activities (easy version and hard version)
- Heart-Shaped Message Templates for bedroom doors (we always decorate doors with love notes for Valentine’s Day morning)
- Valentine’s Day Connection Checklist (like a scavenger hunt for relationships!)
- Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt